This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Newnan, GA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 28, 2023
Are you a high-energy, top sales performer with a proven track record, who is interested in technology?
Do you want a role where you have control over your earnings potential?
Standard Office Systems (SOS) is seeking enthusiastic and eager professionals to join our established and experienced sales team. Desire to sell in a team environment and seek new business is an absolute must. An individual must have desire to constantly learn and understand the ever-changing, leading-edge technology we offer in the marketplace. SOS ensures the success of our sales professionals through daily training and weekly sales blitzes.
What you will be doing:
· Attain assigned sales targets
· Focus on new business development and pursue the best opportunities
· Be a true solution provider and trusted adviser to business clients
· Use technology tools to manage your accounts (CRM)
· Use consultative sales skills to identify customer opportunities that lead to a value-driven solution
· Prepare and present effective presentations to decision makers and company stakeholders
· Collaborate with team members in sales and all departments to foster a culture of open communication and world-class service
Who you are:
· Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals
· A self-motivated, competitive drive with an ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· You must be hungry, have unmatched work ethic, and looking to build a successful sustaining career
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Social media savvy (preferred)
· Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
· Prior sales or related experience
Benefits of working for Standard Office Systems:
Standard Office Systems is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.