This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cockeysville, MD, United States
Date Posted: Feb 8, 2024
WHO WE ARE
Advance is a business solutions provider that helps organizations in Maryland find better, more effective technology and processes to help improve their business and increase efficiencies.
Family owned since 1964, our mission statement has been the guiding principle behind everything we do: “We are a people company with an intense passion for improving our customer’s businesses and enhancing our team members lives”. Simply translated, we view our team members like family and our customer’s businesses as if they were our own.
We are proud of our amazing community of the best, brightest, and most passionate people who focus daily on creating unparalleled experiences and exceptional value for our customers. Our team is hardworking, highly collaborative and supportive of each other, while having fun along the way!
We hope you will take the first step toward joining the Advance team by applying for the Account Representative position below!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Advance is seeking an Account Representative to work out of our Cockeysville headquarters to generate new opportunities who is not just motivated by an unlimited earning potential, but also by a genuine desire to help improve local businesses through technology. We believe that having the right caring mindset about your customers will provide you with motivation, purpose and job fulfilment that will ultimately lead to your success!
Whether you are you a seasoned professional or someone looking to get started on your career in sales, we would love to speak to you about this opportunity! Advance provides the support and training you need to personally and professionally succeed in this role.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU WILL
• Work with a supportive, collaborative and fun team of sales professionals.
• Work closely with your sales manager to plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities for new business in your territory with unlimited earning potential.
• Build qualified prospects through cold calling, networking and targeted marketing campaigns.
• Work with a skilled admin support team to create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to C-level executives and senior management.
• Ongoing and proactive maintenance of existing customer base to identify opportunities to improve and increase efficiencies.
• Establish and work towards the achievement of monthly sales goals for hardware, document management software, printer fleet management, and professional services.
WHO YOU ARE
• People oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team player with a positive attitude and mindset
• Caring about customers, team members and the community
• Experienced with B2B cold-calling and/or sales a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and passionate for technology
• Proven success in a competitive environment
• Own a reliable vehicle
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
AN UNPARALLELED EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE:
• Award-winning culture based on employee feedback
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Job fulfilment/purpose
• An organization you will be proud to represent
• Family-owned environment
• Fun, collaborative and supportive culture
• Mentoring and ongoing sales development and training
• Established reputation for exceptional customer service for over 56 years
• Forward thinking company mindset